Use this handy mortgage document checklist to prepare the right documents, so your Mortgage Broker can help find the right home loan and loan structure that suits you, and make your home loan application process quick and easy. Requirements vary between lenders, so check with your loan specialist or broker to confirm the exact documentation needed.
If you work for a company and not self-employed
you’ll need to provide
• 2 most recent payslips
• most recent Group Certificate or PAYG Summary
If you cannot supply 2 payslip’s then your Mortgage Broker may request other info. Contact your broker to discuss your options.
If you are purchasing a home/factory/land
the bank will need
• a copy of Contract of Sale -signed by both purchaser and vendor. Usually only particulars of sale will be required unless there are special conditions, in which case a copy of this section will be required. Please ensure all full names have been written, including middle names.
• a copy of any deposit or holding receipt from the agent when you pay any money
• a copy of savings account from your bank showing the rest of your savings for the purchase– We can accept a screen shot of current accounts but you must also supply another statement from your bank, within last 12-24 months showing your name and account number so we can match it up
• savings account history for last 90 days may be required if you are borrowing over 90% – your Mortgage Corp loan specialist will confirm that in your FREE Consultation
• your solicitor’s or conveyancer’s details – if you do not have one, we can recommend one of our trusted partners- please contact your Mortgage Corp Consultant for more details
If you are refinancing any properties or using another property as security
then we’ll need to see
• a copy of your most recent rates notice
• a copy of your last 6 months loan statements for your current mortgage
• a copy of the mortgage contract you signed with your current lender (if available) to enable us to review for potential hidden costs
• savings account history for last 90 days may be required if you are borrowing more than 90% – contact Mortgage Corp to confirm
• last 6 months rent statement from your agent if you have a rental property
If you are self-employed or have ABN
please prepare the following
• last 2 years’ business tax returns
• last 2 years’ personal income tax returns
• last 2 years’ notice of assessments from ATO
• a certified copy of Trust Deeds will be required if it’s a Trust
*All documents required must be either the original or a certified copy. Electronic statements do not need to be certified.
*This checklist is a guide only, your Mortgage Corp Home Loan Specialist will do a full analysis of your situation based on your goals/plans and tell you exactly what documents to provide.
About Mortgage Corp
Based in Mt Waverley, Melbourne, Mortgage Corp specialises in helping successful professionals and property investors access discounted premium rates, minimise loan approval red tape and apply strategic loan structuring for long-term investment success.
Unlike many mortgage brokers that may be able to help you with general loans but simply don’t have the skills, experience or resources to genuinely help property investors maximise long-term wealth, Mortgage Corp loan specialists help investors develop a strategic approach to property investing for long term investment success. Book a FREE Consultation today to discuss your financial goals!