Reassessing your mortgage and other loans is key if you are a homeowner or investor aiming to minimise repayments and build property portfolios. Refinancing can save you significant amounts in interest, fees and repayments as well as giving you access to extra loan features, equity and greater flexibility. The benefits of loan restructuring can provide you with the financial freedom to take on new investments and opportunities.
As an independent, accredited premium mortgage broker we take the time to assess if and how refinancing can specifically help you. Our goal is to help create long-term property investment success for our clients and we specialise in restructuring loans to increase your wealth. Whether it’s your first or your fifth home loan, a Mortgage Corp refinancing specialist can give you the advice, tools and property strategies to start saving more and investing in your future.
What We Can Do For You
- We’ll analyse your current loans and make sure you have access to discounted rates and conditions available right now.
- We’ll unpack your entire lending strategy to-date and suggest ways to save interest, fees and tax.
- We’ll dissect your current loan structure and discuss ways to free up cash to grow your portfolio faster. And we’ll explore how different lending options may help you achieve your financial goals sooner.
- Evaluate your financial health and determine if refinancing is ideal for you right now.
- Research and present loans with the most suitable conditions for your situation. Or assess if we can negotiate a better deal with your current home loan provider.
- Present lending options on how to structure your loans for long-term savings and investment success.
- Access to exclusive interest rates, conditions and services that are only available to premium mortgage partners.
- All the paperwork, organising and submitting of documentation on your behalf, and managing your complete application from start to finish.
- Work with your solicitor to ensure a smooth settlement process
- Communicate every step and course of action clearly with you.
What You Need To Consider When You Refinance Mortgage
- Have you reviewed your mortgage in the last 6 months?
- Have your circumstances changed recently? eg. salary, change in hours, or payment of tax return or lump sum payment?
- Do you need some extra money for a new purchase? eg: a new car, holiday or home renovation? Are you paying too much interest on your credit cards, store cards or interest-free financed furniture?
- How long do you plan to keep living in the house?
- How much money will you save by refinancing it could surprise you?
Mortgage Corp Refinancing Process
Step 1. Finance Healthcheck phone consultation
Step 2. Face to face Loan Restructuring Strategy Session
Step 3: Present lending options to help you save interest, fees and tax maximise future property investment opportunities.
Step 4: Collect and document the required information for the application
Step 5: Loan application submitted by Mortgage Corp. Fast approval via Mortgage Corp’s application process.
Step 6: Loan status updates each step of the way by the mortgage concierge service team.
Find out how much you can save on your loan, book a Free Loan Strategy Session.