Mortgage Corp has access to self-employed home loans or investment property loan products from the major banks, as well as a large range of lending specialists and credit unions. Whether you’re a business owner or contractor looking for a self-employed loan for your first purchase, investing, or for buying new equipment or a commercial property, the Mortgage Corp team will find the right loan for you.
Low Doc Home Loans
Are you looking for a Loan Doc Home Loan with the best rate? Then you may be searching for the wrong solution. Low doc loans are just one type of loan that provide a lending option for small businesses and self employed people with limited access to financial documentation. However in many cases, a low-doc or no doc home is not the most suitable home loan. Low doc loans have become the popular ‘solution’ marketed by many players in the industry as they have high interest rates and are easy to process. Win/Win for a lazy lender or broker.
An experienced mortgage specialist who’s got the smarts will go in and bat for you to leave no stone unturned in preparing the most comprehensive and suitable loan application on your behalf. A successful loan strategy can be tailored for you with a comprehensive review of all areas of your business activity and goals, expert lending knowledge and a commitment to your future financial success.
Why Mortgage Corp?
Director Neil Carstairs, knows what it’s like to go out on a limb and start your own business, back yourself and be driven to provide an exceptional service.
We’ve built our award-winning business on the strength of our loans expertise and commitment to our clients. In just a short time, Mortgage Corp has become one of the most loved and trusted Mortgage Brokers in Melbourne.
As you would know, when people are happy with a service, they spread the word, and we’ve got hundreds of referrals and nothing but 5 star reviews from many happy clients.
What’s one of the keys to success for every business owner? Surround yourself with experts and people who know more than you in their field of speciality. We know loans. We know loan strategies, property investing, and the conditions, complexities, and opportunities of every loan product on the market. Here’s a summary of what we can do for you.
What you’ll get
- Detailed 360 degree assessment of your business and personal income to determine your borrowing power. – You may be surprised.
- Access to loans from most banks and other lenders on the market.
- Borrowing capacity up to 95% of the purchase price, plus or including lenders mortgage insurance (LMI) depending on the lender and product.
- Self employed mortgage specialists with extensive industry experience and have deep understanding of lenders products and policies on self employed loans
- A loan structure that suits your self-employed situation and enables tax savings, improved cash flow and further property investment opportunities.
- Solid advice on how to structure your loans for long-term savings and investment success.
- Straight talk, real options, clear explanations and sound advice.
- The right loan to meet you and your business needs. It may not be a low-doc loan.
- Completion and submission of loan documentation by experienced mortgage specialists on your behalf.
- Flexible times and dates to meet, 7 days a week. We talk when you’re free.
- Keep you in the loop at every step, and explain what’s happening and why.
- Provide mortgage industry knowledge and options help you make informed decisions.
What You Need To Consider
- Have you been in business or have had your ABN for at least 2 years?
- Have your been making a profit each year?
- Have you paid yourself some wages and income in the last 1-2 years?
- Has you lodged a tax return in the last 1-2 years? How much tax have you been paying? The amount of tax you pay can determine your borrowing capacity, as the more income you make the mare tax you pay.
- Can you complete any outstanding tax returns soon before applying for a loan? Or do you need to? We will determine this for you.
- What type of financial documents can you provide? A tax return, Business Activity Statement (BAS), an accountant’s declaration?
- What are your business expenses that can be added back as a profit? (Add Backs such as depreciation, car allowances, excess superannuation payments, one-off expenses, rental property expenses)
- Will you need to purchase new equipment or resources for the business in the next few years?
- What are your business goals?
Mortgage Corp Self Employed Loans Process
Step 1. Self Employed Preliminary Assessment Session
Step 2. Self Employed-Loan Strategy Session.
Step 3: Loan Application Submitted by Mortgage Corp. Fast approval via Mortgage Corp’s premium broker application process.
Step 4. Loan status updates each step of the way by the mortgage concierge service team.
The Mortgage Corp team are inspired by providing loan strategies and financial advice that we know will change people’s future for the better. We do things differently. We think laterally and long term for the best plan for you. We talk direct, and we’re passionate about property finance. Check out our Investor Blog for loan advice and insights.
You might like these two articles:
Or these two case studies :
If you’ve got some questions or you’d like a personal assessment, call us or book online for a Self Employed-Loan Strategy Session.